18 Years in Leadership Roles at Anheuser Busch / AB Inbev
- Anheuser Busch / AB Inbev
- Spent 18 years with Anheuser-Busch InBev in various leadership roles across operations and supply chain management
- Most recently Regional Vice President of Logistics for 27 states where he was responsible for the end-to-end connection of the supply chain. In this role, Chris worked extensively with the sales team and the AB wholesaler family ensuring products were kept in stock despite COVID related disruptions.
-Vice President of Warehousing & Transportation US – While managing budgets north of $500M, Chris redefined the transportation strategy for Anheuser-Busch for the US market through aligning the interests of AB, the carriers, and the AB wholesaler network
- Sr. Director of Commercialization – Chris had oversight of all sales forecasting and sales and operations planning for the US business. Implemented a new forecasting system resulting in a 3% increase in
accuracy and almost $10M in annual savings.
-Director of Portfolio Management – Oversaw all new product planning for the US business. Delivered best in class service level while avoiding supply chain losses on major new product launches like Straw-ber-Rita
and Budweiser Black Crown.
-Operations Manager – Leadership of the 150 team members in operations and logistics at the brewery in Fairfield, Ca. Over $100M operating budget. Grew OEE to record levels of 89% on Fairfield can filling lines.
-Quality Assurance Manager – Leadership of 30 QA Analysts and managers. Leading the problem solving and 6-sigma training efforts for the brewery. Ensuring all quality standards were achieved by suppliers and brewery personnel. Obtained Certified Quality Engineer status with the ASQ.
- MBA from UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business in 2012 and BS in Chemical Engineering and Materials Science from UC Davis in 2002