Chief Operating Officer (COO) for U.S. Orthopaedic Partners (USOP)
- Start up orthopaedic MSO with 9 practices, 44 locations, and 200 providers supported by 1,500 employees
Division President (SVP) at Healogics Inc.
- Led a division of 200 advanced wound care centers located across 38 states with 5,000 employees
COO of St. Petersburg General Hospital in St. Petersburg, FL
- 215 beds and 500+ physicians
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the Atlantic and Hospital Services Groups at Davita Inc.
- $1.2Billion P&L with 4,000 employees
Prior to transitioning to the healthcare sector:
- Closed more than $13 billion in acquisitions and financing transactions as an investment banker and private equity investor
- Marine Corps Captain & Company Commander
- Kevin earned a BS in Economics from the United States Naval Academy and later attended The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania where he earned his MBA degree